How to Find the Best New Home Communities in Utah County
If you are interested in a new home, a great strategy is to look for home builders in Utah County with an excellent reputation and plenty of satisfied customers. As you embark on your search, there are a few other key features to look for in an ideal neighborhood. To ensure that your new community is perfect for you, it is also essential to look for an ideal location in an area that is designed for growing families. Choosing a place near excellent schools, diverse shopping, valuable amenities, exciting entertainment and breathtaking adventure is a great way to go about your search to find the best new home communities in Utah County.
Search for the Best
When you choose a builder with an excellent reputation, you can learn about the quality neighborhoods they have helped create. McArthur Homes is among the best Utah County home builders and has been recognized many times for outstanding work. For three consecutive years, McArthur has recently won the Guild Master Award – a special honor recognizing a company’s ability to deliver a superior customer experience consistently. McArthur has also won other awards, such as Best of South Jordan, Leadership in Housing and Builder of the Year.
Go with Success
When searching for a great new home community, you can check on the home builder’s credibility by finding out what their previous clients have to say. The testimonials on the McArthur website are a great example of shining endorsements from satisfied customers. The page features statements such as, “They take pride in their homes,” “A beautiful community with many amenities” and “My dream had finally come true.”
Find a Great Place
The location of your new home will be an essential factor in how much you enjoy the house and the surrounding area. Thankfully, there are several neighborhoods with newly-built properties as well as available lots which are ready for construction. These communities are located along the I-15 corridor, making it easy to travel about the region for work and play.
- Schools – Being located near top-tier education is important when raising a family. The best new homes in Utah County are located near outstanding facilities for elementary, middle and high school learning and continuing education. The area is well known for world-class colleges such as Brigham Young University, Salt Lake Community College, The University of Utah and many more.
- Shopping – Everything you need daily, weekly and monthly must be within reasonable walking or driving distance from your new home. McArthur’s new neighborhoods in Utah County are near grocery stores, fresh produce markets, clothing stores, hardware stores, department stores and one-of-a-kind boutiques.
- Amenities – You’ll also want to make sure you choose a location near routine service providers such as hair salons, mechanics, dry cleaners, dentists and doctors. Also, look for a neighborhood near public parks, dog parks and government services such as libraries, post offices and public transportation.
- Entertainment – If you love to have fun with your family, you’ll also want to look for a community near movie theaters, indoor play facilities, family restaurants, museums, sports facilities and theme parks. McArthur neighborhoods are near celebrated attractions such as the Museum of Natural Curiosity, Olympic Park and the Ninja Playground, to name but a few.
- Adventure – If outdoor exploration is crucial to you and your family, look for a new home near plenty of access to the great outdoors. Utah is a state that is well known for its world-class scenery and settings. Central Utah features cherished attractions such as Wasatch Mountains, Utah Lake, and the Great Salt Lake, which are ideal for mountain biking, sailing, camping, fishing, hiking, horseback riding and so much more.
If you are looking for a new home, check out all that Utah County has to offer. With so many incredible communities and builders to choose from, it can be hard to know where to start. But don’t worry – our team at McArthur Homes is here to help. We have years of experience helping families find their dream homes in some of the best new home communities in Utah County, and we would love nothing more than to help you find yours. Contact us today, and let’s get started!
This post was written by Paige Giles